Mr. Baby Birthday

Tuesday, February 19, 2013



Mr. Henry is 2

Red Velvet cake & Cream Cheese frosting
Gold & Glittered Circus animals
Bunting & lots of fun!


{I kept seeing gold painted animals on Pinterest, and I decided I would do a version for Henry's little Circus birthday}

Here's how I did it:




1. Bought animals from WalMart. $.99 each (in toy section)
2. Spray-painted some of them with gold spray paint
3. Hand-painted the Elephants feet and tusks with a little brush and gold paint
4. Painted a little Mod-Podge to accent with gold glitter on their tails, ears and tusks (glitter & mod-podge from Walmart)
5. Let dry....Whaalaa. so, so simple.

Henry still loves to play with these animals even though they are golden, and I set the elephants up on a shelf because I love to look at them kissing.

Note: Circus Tablecloth I bought from Restoration Hardware about 12 years ago.

xo


No comments :

Post a Comment