Hallelujah!

Monday, April 22, 2013





I have been looking for this Annie M jewelry that I made last year since Thanksgiving.

And I finally found it! Whoowho!

Now, when I say I have been looking...I mean I have been racking my brain,  tracing my steps, searching through boxes and praying to remember where I could have possibly put this jewelry...ahh! Thank you and Hallelujah!  I am not going crazy, I mean not entirely...

Now, you are probably wondering where I found it?  The answer might surprise you when I tell you in my kitchen pantry, exactly where I put it when we moved in last year.  Crazy and clever, don't you think?  When I texted my friend to tell her I FOUND it!  She said, "but of course!! Where else do we keep things that are delicious?!!"

So true, and sweet.  Thanks for being so patient, Cheryl.
xo

No comments :

Post a Comment