A slip is always a really good idea.

Thursday, June 6, 2013




Oopsie....{I hesitate to draw attention to something so obvious, quite blatant, actually.}  But.....Somebody get Kim a slip!

There.  I said it.

Now, I don't know Kim Kardashian personally, and I'm actually not entirely sure what she does.  I do know she gets a lot of press {only because I buy groceries}.  Now, I get it.  I get publicity stuff and the whole attention thing.  You know, any attention, is still attention.

And, I'm not here to judge, but rather to illustrate a point.  My point is this:  Haven't we all been a victim of bad fashion choices, or rather, bad foundation choices under an outfit?  How about colored undies with light colored pants.  What about panty lines.  Or like this situation, forgetting to wear a slip...In her defense, I actually think her dress had a fabric lining, but clearly, the lining did not do its job.

So, maybe we realized it before the whole world noticed, or maybe we didn't.  Either way, many of us have found ourselves in a situation where we either forgot, or did not realize the need for a slip.    Unfortunately, this happens, some more public than others.

So here is my simple plea to the women of the world, young and old....Please, Please get yourself a slip--and for goodness sake, wear it...even if you don't think you need it.

xo







No comments :

Post a Comment