Worry, Worry, Worry, or TRUST?

Sunday, June 30, 2013


I'm a worrier.  I think about things, and then re-think about things.
I analyze every silly little detail and often go over and over things in my mind...annoying, right?

Well, here's one of those things I am learning and constantly reminding myself these days...
It goes something like this:  I can worry, and *congratulations*, I care about things and situations and decisions and people's feelings.

But really, what's the purpose?  It doesn't change anything--not one single thing.  So, I say, how about being productive?  How about using that energy towards believing and trusting in God?  How about opening myself up to God's plan for me?  How about allowing myself to be an instrument in His hands?  How about becoming the person I am meant to be?  How about focusing on being purposeful, instead of petty?

Doesn't it just feel better--less critical and controlling, and more positive and peaceful.

What change would truly trusting in God bring to your life?

So, what are you waiting for?

xo

No comments :

Post a Comment