Lay Your Foundation Friday. And Love It.

Friday, March 28, 2014




Today I went to the park with Henry.  We played, fed the ducks and laughed.  Henry took a few tumbles and ate his share of mulch, which didn't seem to phase him much.  I'm pretty sure he was just happy to have some fresh air in his lungs and feel the sunshine on his back.

I was amazed at all the beauty that surrounds me everyday...I started to think about how easy it is to focus on all that could be better if I could change just a little bit of this or that.  It begins to feel like the lens of a camera beginning to blur out a clear and beautiful picture--things become distorted, out of proportion and out of balance.

So, what's your camera lens focused on?--All the the beauty and goodness in yourself and others?  Or all the things that you wish you could change without ever seeing the potential in yourself, others and your life?

Its time to dial it in...I know I needed a little bit of refocusing today...have a great weekend!

xo
Annie

No comments :

Post a Comment